These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the Ashui website (www.ashui.com.sg) and your relationship with Ashui (“we”, “us”, “our”, the “Website”). We welcome customers to browse and compare prices. It is important that you go through the policies and understand them before registration.
This set of Terms and Conditions will help you understand how Ashui operates and ensures that we serve you fairly and properly. Only registered customers are able to place orders through Ashui. Guest shoppers may only browse but cannot place orders.
These Terms and Conditions apply to any orders and purchases made on Ashui website. Ashui reserves the right to amend/update this Terms and Conditions at its sole discretion without notice to the Customer.
Registration provides a unique identification for each shopper and helps us trace all orders in cases where there are queries or problems.
Registration is simple and done only by an individual shopper. The shopper must provide a unique email and password.
Customers must be over 18 years of age to register. Customers must also ensure that all details provided during registration or any other time are correct and complete. Any changes to details provided during registration must be updated by informing Ashui Pte. Ltd. or via our website.
You will be asked to provide a Password upon registration, this Password must be kept confidential and must not be disclosed or shared with anyone. You will be responsible for any purchases and activities that are submitted under this Password.
Ashui reserves the right to refuse, suspend or terminate registration of individual and corporate member immediately at our discretion.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT 2012
In connection with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA), you agree that Ashui Pte. Ltd. and its related or affiliated co-operatives and organisations (hereafter collectively referred to as “Ashui”, “we”, “us” or “our”) may collect, use, process, disclose, and/or transfer your personal data for the purposes of administering, maintaining and terminating your membership etc and keeping you informed of updates, changes and developments relating to Ashui, the scope of which may include but is not limited to:
- Administering and maintaining your account with us, including administering any benefits and entitlements;
- Engaging third party service providers to perform certain aspects of the services offered by Ashui;
- Unless you notify us that you do not wish to receive such information, sending you information from time to time through e-mail and post about products and services, promotions and special offers, upcoming events and other information which may be of interest to you;
- Customer profiling, market analysis and research purposes to improve our product and service offerings to you;
- Responding to queries or feedback from you; enforcing these Terms and Conditions and our legal rights and remedies; and for such other purposes as permitted by applicable law or with your consent.
In compliance with the PDPA, Ashui will not send marketing messages to Singapore telephone or facsimile numbers belonging to you unless you have given us clear and unambiguous consent to do so. If you have previously given us consent, we will continue to send you marketing messages until you advise us in writing that you wish to withdraw the consent.
MEMBER POINTS TERMS & CONDITIONS
- You must be a member of ASHUI, if you are not yet a member, please sign up here today.
- Point will be awarded for every purchase, get 1 point for every $1 spent.
Eg: S$26 spent = 26 point
S$50 spent = 50 point
S$100 spent = 100 points
- Redemption method: Every 50 point can be redeemed to offset S$3.00 (the accumulated points will be used as a deduction for the next purchase)
- Points expiry: there is no expiry of accumulated points
- Cancellation of the sales order: If the order has used points, if it is cancelled or refunded, the points will be used to make up the personal points within 7 days
- Note: If the purchase amount does not qualify for free shipping, the points cannot be used to offset the shipping fee.
- Ashui Points: This point activity is a reward for members, and the company reserves all rights to stop without any notification.
- In an event of dispute, Ashui reserves the right to make final decision and amend the Terms & Conditions from time to time.
- Points cannot be used on promotional items